CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2nd edition of the conference Face2Phase addresses imaging with phase information and covers topics such as lensless imaging, aberration retrieval, adaptive and active optics, ptychography, holography, tomography, phase retrieval and applications.
The following distinguished invited speakers have confirmed their attendance:
- Prof. John Rodenburg, University of Sheffield (UK)
- Dr. Andreas Menzel, Paul Scherrer Institute (CH)
- Prof. Paul Planken, ARCNL/UVA (NL)
- Prof. Allard Mosk, University Utrecht (NL)
- Prof. Shiyuan Liu, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, (CN)
- Prof. Silvain Gigan, Laboratoire Kastler Brossel (FR)
- Prof. Hans-Peter Herzig, EPFL, Switserland (CH)
- Prof. Ivo Vellekoop, University of Twente, Faculty TNW, BMPI.
- Prof. Henry Chapman, Center of Free-Electron Laser Science DESY / Universität Hamburg (DE)
- Prof. Margaret Murnane, NSF STROBE Science and Technology Center JILA, University of Colorado Boulder (USA).
- Dr. Stefano Bonora, NR Institute for Photonics and Nanotechnology (IT)
- Dr. Sophie Brasselet, Institut Fresnel (FR)
- Dr. Na Ji, Univerisity of Berkely, Helen Wills Neurocience Institute (USA)
- Prof. Yihui Wu, Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics (CN)
- Dr. Kevin Zhou, Duke University (USA)
In parallel to the conference, a special exhibition; "Optics for all" is organized by the Optics Research group. On Wednesday afternoon there is a workshop organized for the students with four interesting speakers. On Tuesday evening we have planned the poster session combined with a walking dinner. The conference dinner on Wednesday evening organised together with the Adaptive Optics conference.
Face2Phase2: Holography, Tomography, 3D imaging, Phase RetrivalRegistration website for Face2Phase2: Holography, Tomography, 3D imaging, Phase Retrival
Yvonne van Aalstface2phasefirstname.lastname@example.org
Yvonne van Aalstface2phaseemail@example.com://www.face2phase.nl
Face2Phase2: Holography, Tomography, 3D imaging, Phase RetrivalFace2Phase2: Holography, Tomography, 3D imaging, Phase Retrival0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Science Center DelftScience Center DelftMijnbouwstraat 120 2628RX Delft Netherlands